Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Time Has Come

Ok folks we are coming down to the wire on the new season. Season 5 starts next week and already things are shaping up to be quite interesting.

Last night we were treated to the now standard LOST Season review with enhanced footage giving us all sorts of info at the bottom of the screen about everything you can think of that has happened over the years.

But to me the best treat was when they showed a preview into next weeks NEW episode. It showed us Sayid and Hurley going to the "Safe House" Sayid mentioned when he busted Hurley out of the looney bin. Well it didn't turn out to be so safe. Sayid had some seriously nasty tricks up his sleeve though in the form of weapons stashed all around the apartment.

I was on the edge of my seat and it was only a 30 second preview. So now I am going to open up the comments section to anyone who has stuck around all of these many many long months to let your theories run wild. I would like to hear any specualtions that you think this next season will bring us.

I am work right now but when I get home I will add some links to a few videos regarding the next season that will whet your apetite just a little bit more. Anyway I'm glad to be back and hopefully I'll hear from you guys soon!

-Jason

No comments: